Friday 3 May 2013

Well Well Well ...

Harrumph ... Only yesterday I was declaring the Summer was at last here ... And today there is nothing but CLOUD!!! I hang my head as I take FULL responsibility for this lack of yellow orbness ... HOWEVER The lovely weather lady said to me personally from my telly this morning that the Bank Holiday Weekend (note the caps!) will be FUN IN THE SUN!!! Whoo hoo!  My plans for today include some nice playing with pretty fabrics.  I have a blind to finish off for my fantasticly Cottagish kitchen and some patchwork curtans to make for my dining room ... I have a couple of bow and buttony bits to finish too so I will be all kinds of creative happy today!  Here are some pictures of my lovely cottagey kitchen for you to oooo over :)




No comments:

Post a Comment